2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $14,788
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Taupe Gray Metallic
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS Extended Available
- Mt. Moriah Auto Sales
2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab.
Call 901.../304///7300 for informaton. Financing available with approved credit. Vehicle can be seen at the Mt. Moriah Truck Center, 2601 South Mendenhall, east of Scottsway, directly across from MPD Substation.
ASK FOR THE TRUCK CENTER!!!
Please ask for the Truck Center @ Mt Moriah Auto Sales
If you're in the market for a reliable and powerful pickup truck, look no further than this 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT. With its sleek gray exterior and luxurious black leather interior, this truck is sure to turn heads and impress even the most discerning drivers.
Under the hood, you'll find a VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL engine that delivers impressive power and torque for any job or adventure. Whether you're hauling heavy loads or cruising down the highway, this engine has the muscle you need to get the job done right.
But this truck isn't just about power and performance - it's also packed with features that make every ride comfortable and convenient. The black leather interior is not only stylish but also offers a comfortable and supportive ride, even on long journeys. The LT trim level adds a range of features like power-adjustable driver's seat, dual-zone climate control, and a premium audio system that will make every drive feel like a luxury experience.
With 169312 miles on the odometer, you might think that this truck has seen better days. But don't be fooled - this Silverado has been well-maintained and cared for, and it still has plenty of life left in it. In fact, with its proven track record of reliability and durability, you can be confident that this truck will continue to serve you well for years to come.
So why should you choose this 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT over other pickup trucks on the market? For starters, its powerful engine and impressive towing capacity make it an ideal choice for anyone who needs a truck that can handle heavy loads with ease. But beyond that, this truck offers a range of features and amenities that make it a pleasure to drive, whether you're on the job or just cruising around town.
In short, if you're looking for a reliable, powerful, and stylish pickup truck, the 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT is the perfect choice. With its sleek gray exterior, luxurious black leather interior, and impressive performance capabilities, this truck is sure to exceed your expectations and make every drive a joy. So why wait? Come test drive this amazing truck today and experience the thrill of the open road like never before!
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Deleted when SEO (5Z4) spare wheel and carrier delete is ordered.)
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Grille, chrome surround
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Door handles, Black
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Air dam, Black
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires CC10753, CC10543 or CK10903 models. Standard on CC10543 models.)
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode (On Crew Cab models, requires (L20) Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI Flex-Fuel engine. Not available on C*10953 models.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
Factory Installed Packages
*Price does not include taxes, tags, title, license, registration, documentation fee of $698.00 or other delivery charges.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.